2008年12月12日金曜日

Survey

Convenience Store

I asked students about convenience store. There are many types of convenience stores. For example Seven Eleven, Family Mart etc. They are very famous in Japan. I think there are convenience stores all over the world.

I am surprised that China’s convenience stores don’t open around the clock.
Two out of six students like Family mart, one out of six students like Seven Eleven. All students like convenience store, because the food is delicious.
All students thought that using electricity around the clock is a waste.


I think there are convenience stores all over the world, and they open around the clock.
I am surprised that China’s convenience stores don’t open around the clock.
All students thought that using electricity around the clock is a waste. I think so too. But if refrigerator stopped, food will decay. I think that using electricity around the clock cannot be helped.

0 件のコメント: